Controller of personal data collections
Support and Solution Center MK is the personal data controller, with headquarters at str. Blvd Partizanski Odredi no.137/entrance 3, ground floor/К-1, Skopje
The processing activities related to the services available through the Support and Solution Center MK website are performed by the staff of Support and Solution Center MK responsible for these services or other persons in charge of performing the activities. Processing activities related to our services are performed by our employees, according to their job duties.
The collected personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the positive regulations in the field of personal data protection.
Which personal information do we collect and how do we use them?
When you visit our website
When you contact us through phone/email/social media/job boards
If you contact us through phone, email or social media: Facebook, LinkedIn or job boards we will ask you to give us your:
- E-mail and/or Telephone number
- Any other information that you choose to provide (e.g. reason for contacting etc.).
We use the personal information that you provide us through phone/email/social media/job boards for communication with you by the employees of Support and Solution Center MK in order to answer your questions, requests and applications.
When you apply to join our team (Upload Your CV Form)
If you choose to apply to any of the open vacancies we have published on the website , you will be asked to enter your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Current employment status
You will be also required to upload your curriculum vitae (CV) or any other documents you wish to share with as that you consider relevant to your job application.
We use the personal information that you submit to us to decide on your suitability for the job and to contact you in case we would like to further discuss your application for the role.
Other information that we collect
When users visit the website, Support and Solution Center MK may record information related to them, which in itself is not sufficient to identify a particular person and are statistical indicators used to improve the quality of the Website. Such information may include: the name of the Internet browser, the type of computer, as well as technical information about the connection that the user uses when visiting the website, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider, IP (Internet Protocol) addresses that are assigned by the Internet service provider and are different for each user, as well as other similar information.
Legal basis for data processing
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all processing of your personal information is lawful.
The lawful basis for the processing of your personal data depends on the purposes for which we process your personal data.
The legal grounds for our processing of your personal information are:
- compliance with our legal obligations
- entering into contract or contract performance
- our legitimate interests.
Where we are legally required to obtain your consent to process your personal data or special categories of personal data, we will ask you for it at the relevant time. If you choose not to give your consent, we may not be able to perform some of the tasks we need to in order to provide certain services to you and may in same cases need to end our relationship with you as a consequence.
Sharing of personal information
The personal data processing activities related to the Support and Solution Center MK services are performed by the Support and Solution Center MK employees responsible for these services or the persons in charge of performing the activities in question.
We may share your personal information within Support and Solution Center MK for the purposes of:
- providing services and enquiries processing
- business purposes.
We do not share information about you and/or your visit to our website and/or your requests and applications to third parties, except in the following cases:
- in case of hiring processors under an obligation to act according to the instructions of Support and Solution Center MK and provide protection of personal data processed during the provision of those services
- at the request of a court, police, auditors or other authorities and bodies to exercise their powers and only if there is a legal basis for it.
We may transfer your personal information to other countries for the purposes of providing you with work. If your personal information is transferred outside of this country, we make sure that this is done using specific, legally approved safeguards.
How do we protect your personal information?
Support and Solution Center MK provides security and confidentiality of your personal information by undertaking security measures in the collection, storage and processing of information to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, as well as data that is not personal, but is stored on our site.
Support and Solution Center MK employees are required to keep confidential any information (including personal data) that may be obtained during the performance of their duties.
Where appropriate, we use encryption and/or other security measures to protect your personal data.
We also periodically review our security procedures to improve the security of your personal data.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is collected. When deciding how long we should keep your personal information, we take into account the following factors:
- legal obligations under applicable law
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities
Otherwise, we securely erase your information once it is no longer needed.Please note that different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
In case of a job application we keep your personal information as follows:
- If your application is successful and you accept the job, we will use your personal information provided during the online application process to carry out pre-employment screening (further details will be provided to you at that time) and this information will also form part of your employment file.
- If your application is unsuccessful or you choose not to accept the job, we will retain your data for as long as required for the purpose of processing your application. With your consent we can keep your data for a longer period in order to contact you for future available job positions that are suitable for you.
Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data, we will cease to process your personal data when you withdraw your consent . In some cases, we may proceed to process your personal data if we are legally obliged or based on our legitimate interest.
Your rights regarding personal data processing are:
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- right of access to personal data
- right to correct and delete personal data
- right to restrict the processing of personal data
- right to data portability
- right to object