We are looking for enthusiastic new colleagues to join our QA team in the role as QA Engineer. This is a career-defining opportunity within an established and successful business where colleagues are empowered to improve and learn.
- Review of available documentation (Domain Model, Capability, BPMN 2…) as a source to develop test cases
- Developing test plans and test procedures to meet testing needs
- Manual Testing
- Test Automation (UI + API) of smoke and E2E testing
- As part of a Central Test Team you will be working on different projects where you will work in Agile teams.
Required experience and studies:
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience
- Two years experience as QA Engineer or similar.
- Knowledge in Manual Testing, Integration testing, UI testing, Test Automation, Performance testing, Load testing, Powershell, Selenium (C#), Postman, Soap UI, Genymotion, Azure Devops, Apim, Appcenter
- Basic knowledge of security concepts like OAuth2 and OpenID, Area’s, Mobile
- Web frontends and APIs (React/.NET), BC and Oracle knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in software implementation
- Good knowledge of English.
- Hands on, very good communication and relations skills.
- Flexible, involved, organized, self-motivated.
What we offer:
We offer official employment in a rapidly expanding company that values and encourages your creativity. Our company culture is characterized by a straightforward and results-oriented mindset, where individuals have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on their personal development, the success of their team, the satisfaction of our customers, and the overall growth of the company. Standard working hours are Monday to Friday, either from 08:00 to 16:00 or from 09:00 to 17:00.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team, don’t hesitate to apply Applicants.MK@ssc.mk (Application: Email CV with subject “QA Engineer”). Please send us your CV in English.
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company working with large international clients, providing a range of services in administration, customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering, and more. We are an administrative logistic center serving prominent international clients in the plastics, iron & steel, paper, tires, general cargo, commodities (cacao and coffee), wood, and transport sectors. Working in this dynamic environment provides excellent opportunities for job satisfaction, as it entails engaging with our global subsidiaries and maximizing operational efficiency for our clients.