We are looking for enthusiastic new colleagues to join our Solution Development Team in the role of Navision Developer. This is a career-defining opportunity within an established and successful business where colleagues are empowered to improve and learn.
- Investigate problems that exist in our WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Data manipulation, changing various data in the system by code
- Write queries on SQL-server
- Solving problem: software BUGS, performance issues, resolving operational mistakes in AL, C/AL, C/SIDE language used by NAVISION
- Built up knowledge base and optimize procedures
- Develop reports in Report Builder
- Analyze results and report to the management team
- Willingness to learn Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Software
Required experience and studies:
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in computer applications; or equal by experience
- A first work experience is an advantage, but not a requirement;
- Strong analytical mind-set
- You are interested in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV suite and Business Central: Training on the job will be provided.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics.
- Fast learner
We offer official employment in a rapidly expanding company that values and encourages your creativity. Our company culture is characterized by a straightforward and results-oriented mindset, where individuals have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on their personal development, the success of their team, the satisfaction of our customers, and the overall growth of the company.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team, don’t hesitate to apply Applicants.MK@ssc.mk (Application: Email CV with subject “NAVISION Developer”). Please send us your CV in English.
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company working with large international clients, providing a range of services in administration, customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering, and more. We are an administrative logistic center serving prominent international clients in the plastics, iron & steel, paper, tires, general cargo, commodities (cacao and coffee), wood, and transport sectors. Working in this dynamic environment provides excellent opportunities for job satisfaction, as it entails engaging with our global subsidiaries and maximizing operational efficiency for our clients.