Customer Service Representative
- Resolve customer inquiries and service issues promptly via phone and email in English, catering to specific needs.
- Process work instructions to complete administrative procedures efficiently.
- Work effectively both individually and as part of a team, employing analytical and logical thinking.
- Maintain and exceed excellent levels of customer service and service delivery.
- Communicate internally with company subsidiaries.
- Monitor daily requirements specified by clients.
We are looking forward to your application if you have:
- University degree.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, spoken, listening).
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in effective communication with various stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills, capable of taking initiative while being a team player with a positive mindset.
- Quick learner, flexible, and highly adaptable.
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience working with databases is a plus.
- Analytical skills.
- Willingness to attend training sessions abroad for up to 2 weeks if required.
- We offer official employment in a rapidly expanding company that values and encourages your creativity. Our company culture is characterized by a straightforward and results-oriented mindset, where individuals have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on their personal development, the success of their team, the satisfaction of our customers, and the overall growth of the company.Training will be provided if you are selected for the job.Standard working hours are Monday to Friday, either from 08:00 to 16:00 or from 09:00 to 17:00.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team, don’t hesitate to apply Applicants.MK@ssc.mk (Application: Email CV with subject “Customer Service Representative”). Please send us your CV in English.
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company working with large international clients, providing a range of services in administration, customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering, and more. We are an administrative logistic center serving prominent international clients in the plastics, iron & steel, paper, tires, general cargo, commodities (cacao and coffee), wood, and transport sectors. Working in this dynamic environment provides excellent opportunities for job satisfaction, as it entails engaging with our global subsidiaries and maximizing operational efficiency for our clients.